Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Approaching Ramadhan



Yes, it's been a while since the last time I blogged on my wedding pictures. And, today I get a chance to blog again. Being a wife is not that simple task especially when both of you stay under one roof. My schedule is tight. 8am-5pm I am attached with my official job. When I reach home, I have to prepare him tea, shower, Maghrib together prepare for dinner. We seldom eat outside. I choose to cook at home (because I'm passionate about cooking). My target is to cosset my husband's tummy with my cooking and to put him some weight. My errand stops at 1230 midnight. Have a good sleep and rest when there's no other chores. 

Ramadhan is just around the corner. I should prepare myself (mentally and physically) because this is the ultimate year for us to celebrate Ramadhan together. I just can't wait! 11 months ago, both of us kept saying "Kita mesti enjoy our last Ramadhan sebagai orang single..". How time flies. The holy month is oncoming.

The question that crossed my mind is, "This year balik raya Johor or N.Sembilan?" Kena o-som lah nampaknya.. =.="

No comments: