Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Most 'Sempoi' Fish & Chips Ever!

Here’s my Sempoi Fish & Chips for my dinner last night. This is the easiest, simplest yet the yummiest a yummy recipe. Forgive me for being sgt ‘rajin’ utk masak. Numbered (clockwise); 1- Vege salad – I used cucumber, carrot, ripe tomato, cilantro, a dash of lime juice, a sprinkle of white pepper, and a spoonful of mayo (if u are on diet, pls reduce the amount of mayo). 2- Potato wedges – Boiled first and sauté with a pinch of salt. 3- Fish fillet. Thawed and fried in melted sunflower spread (I didn’t deep fry my fillet). Fish fillet ni from Pacific West. Mahal jugak.. Ada 3 fillets/box.. Harga dah RM12. Patutlah Fish & Chips kat kedai mahal dari Chicken Chop. So far, it was edible. Masak cincai2 je... Janji perut diisi. ^____^ Or adakah saya anak gadis yg kurang rajin?? Heheh


Before

After several minutes









2 comments:

liyanaziz said...

starving laa sekarang ni! licin habis ye?? kikikikiki

Nina Aman said...

liyana: masak sendiri kalau tak sedap pun licin jugak...hehe