Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is It Worth My Tears?

What do you do when u are having emotional breakdown, anxious about something that is unclear? I totally have no idea, I'm restless, each night when it crossed my mind, my floodgates will burst. Is it worth my tears? I'm clueless & I am too tired to think about that. I pray to Allah to spare me the pain it caused. I ask God to show me the way. Uh...it is tearing up my heart, and the consciousness is eating me from the inside. It's been a long journey that I've been to, I'm looking forward to seeing a bright future, a happier me & another fairy tale story. Who's going to compensate after all my tears have been shed? Ya Allah, Ya Rabbi, please guide me, I'm succumb to this, please grant me a strong heart. Amin Ya Rabbal 'Alamin..

8 comments:

Rina AVAIL a.k.a cikbetty said...

sabar sajalah..situasi ini akan berlalu juga nanti..lepas hujan akan ada pelangi..

Qaseh ElyaNas said...

nina.. naper sedeh2 nie ....

Nina Aman said...

cik betty: tq dear...nina btl2 harap dpt pegang pelangi tu..

kak qaseh: kdg2 emosi tak stabil mcm ni la...)=

Qaseh ElyaNas said...

another fairy tale story??

teruskan bersabar & banyakkan berdoa. Allah sentiasa dengar rintihan hamba-hambaNya. dulu ms vee dilanda emosi yg berat, tu la cara yg vee buat.

An idealist that doesn't know where she's going, but is on her way said...

Everything will always turn out well, Nina. Bertabah ye

Nina Aman said...

kak Qaseh: tq dear...nina ni nmpk luaran je ok...tp dalaman mcm tomato..

an idealist: tq qey...how's ur prep?

Qaseh ElyaNas said...

if u need a shoulder.. i always here ^^

Nina Aman said...

kak Qaseh: tqvm dearie (=